Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all of you! I know it's been a while since I updated this blog, it has been a very very busy 2006 for me and the last update regarding the Canada Pension Plan was the end of the series regarding working in Canada.

Since it's the new year and tax season is April 30, 2007. The next few blogs I will be discussing is about taxation. I am by no means a tax expert nor am I an accountant. I will be discussing what I know about taxes from resources I have compiled and from what I have learned over the years.

Just a reminder, January 1, 2007 is the start of RRSP season which ends March 1, 2007 to those to want to contribute to their RRSP for the tax year 2006. RRSPs are an important part of tax planning and I will discuss them as I go along.

In the meation, while I iron out the details of taxation. Please visit my other blog Pala-isip.

No comments: